• Previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Next

Report a Problem to WCC


If any of the below issues occurred, click the button 'Report It' and you'll be re-directed to the Worcestershire Self-Service website:

    • Potholes


    • Issues on Roads and Pavements
      • Drainage or Flooding on the Road
      • Mud or Oil or a Spillage on the Road
      • Overgrown Shrubbery causing an obstruction or visibility issue
      • Bridges and Structures
      • Other Issues with Roads or Pavements
    • Winter Services
      • Grit Bins (to report an empty or damaged Grit Bin)
      • Gritting
    • Street Lights (including Bollards and Illuminated Signs)
    • Traffic Lights
    • Public Rights of Way



To go to the Worcestershire Self-Service website click here.


Contact Us


icon postletter Clerk Michelle Alexander
Suckley WR6 5EH


icon tel Tel:   01886 884195


icon contact form Contact Form:
Click the button to the left to launch the online form.

Quick Links

worcs cc
gov.uk     mhdc


Areas we cover

areas we cover 160x220